Talk with your Doctor about Working with RCFN Fitness/Nutrition Coaches
by Ginger Sladky
....So where does RCFN fit into the Nuernberg Health Picture?
We can support the diet, lifestyle, and behavioral interventions which Doctors
and other Health Practitioners prescribe to patients
We are the "missing piece" - we're change agents - we tenaciously enforce consistency & accountability -
and we take our members’ health personally. Our success depends on it.
Conventional medicine is not designed to support the prevention and reversal of chronic disease
- In 2015 the cost of illness due to preventative diseases was responsible for the vast majority of the 338.2 billion euro in Germany spent on disease care^2. Most deaths in 2016 were from preventable illnesses attributable to lifestyle factors^3. Statistics show drastic worsening of chronic disease rates in recent years^1.
- Over 85% of chronic disease is caused by environmental factors including diet and lifestyle^4. We are well-trained in optimizing results in these areas, and along with other fitness trainers and nutrition specialists, can play a key role in reducing the burden of chronic disease both on individuals and on their employers in this community.
* Our mission is to help clients reclaim vibrant health through lifestyle alterations which include sleep optimization, stress management, fitness prioritization, and nutrition-dense food source maximization.
* Our focus is helping busy people make smart choices when they feel overwhelmed by information or time pressure. We don’t just tell people what to do, we empower them to lead the way through every step of their own progress; we explore limiting factors slowing their advancement while focusing on building sustainable long-term habits.
* We need more close relationships with Functional Medicine practitioners and Physical Therapists in the area. We are trained to support their diagnoses and treatment protocols, and can better insure patients’ adherence.
Work with Us!
1. “Immer mehr Kinder und Jugendliche leiden an Depressionen” Destatis.de Statistisches Bundesamt Website. Published 4 April 2017. Accessed 21 December, 2018. https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Gesundheit/Gesundheit.html
2. “Herz-Kreislauf-Erkrankungen verursachen die höchsten Kosten” Destatis.de Statistisches Bundesamt Website. Published 29 September 2017. Accessed 21 December, 2018. https://www.destatis.de/DE/PresseService/Presse/Pressemitteilungen/2017/09/PD17_347_236.html
3. “Die 10 häufigsten Todesursachen” Destatis.de Statistisches Bundesamt Website. Accessed 21 December, 2018. https://www.destatis.de/DE/ZahlenFakten/GesellschaftStaat/Gesundheit/Todesursachen/Tabellen/HaeufigsteTodesursachen.html
4. Rappaport, S. M. (2016). Genetic factors are not the major causes of chronic diseases. PLoS One, 11(4), e0154387. https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0154387
Check out our other Articles on Nutrition found Here!
Prioritize Protein Ratio
Because modern ultra-processed foods are protein and mineral deficient, we have to overeat them to get all the protein and minerals our bodies need. When we eat foods with higher percentage protein in relation to total calories, we get satiety..weiterlesen
The Game Changers: Does it Change the Game?
No. Arguments are presented with one-sided bias and anecdotes are presented as dependable. Research cited is epidemiological, cherry-picked, and/or misrepresented to support bias....weiterlesen
Hyperpalatable food is the enemy of fitness, health, and longevity. Grocery aisles are filed with nutritionally void refined food choices. Arm yourself for Battle.weiterlesen
Finding YOUR OWN version of Paleo
How healthy is the environment your genes are swimming in...? What are the signs your body is giving you that things just aren't quite right...? Are your Mitochondria getting optimal nutrients...? What is your version of Paleo...?weiterlesen
Wenn dich die letzten 30 Tage überzeugt haben, dem Paleo Lifestyle nun gänzlich zu folgen, dann bist du auch sicherlich dran interessiert dein sogenanntes „Fahrstuhl-Plädoyer“ zu perfektionieren. Wie kannst du Paleo-Lifestyle kurz und knapp auf den...weiterlesen
The “Sexy Factor” or Reaping Advantage (or Disadvantage) From The Way Your Meat Lived
Tiny amounts of K2 have been shown to make a significant difference not only in freedom from disease, but in vibrancy and a perfect smile....this vitamin is also rightfully referenced as the “sexy factor”: K2 is linked in research I cite below with...weiterlesen
Blue Light at Night has Health Consequences
iPads, eReaders, laptops, cell phones, LED monitors, and other electronic devices (all emitting blue light) have adverse impacts on your health...weiterlesen
Follow CrossFit Health Updates
Follow CrossFit Health updates: https://www.crossfit.com/health "a significant share of treatments, even if they are in widespread use, will be found ineffective when tested in a rigorous clinical trial" Plus more stark proof that our pharmaceutical...weiterlesen